File Your Property Claim
Insurance Claim Guide:
Use this guide to help you make the insurance claim process easier for you and your home.
- Find your homeowners insurance policy and policy number.
- All insurance carriers have different procedures when filing an insurance claim.
- You can call their insurance claim hot line or visit the web links below to file your claim on line. Once you have filed your claim Perzhu Construction, LLC will help you set up a meeting with the insurance adjuster if one has not already been set. We will work on your behalf to make sure you are getting all you are entitled to.
- After your claim is approved you will receive paperwork from your insurance company and possibly a down payment check. Perzhu Construction, LLC will help you by reviewing the paperwork for accuracy and guide you through the construction process.
- Upon completion there will be a final inspection and walk-through with the homeowner, an authorization would sent to the insurance company to release payment for the completed project.
File your claim on line by choosing your insurance company below.